Blog 1/31/21

This week we did our presentations for coming to your senses I was in the group that did the ear, we made a salt dough map of the ear and we did a slideshow of all the different parts and we also did a Kahoot, that was kind of confusing. We also finished up our drugs and that was fun. I learned a lot about the ear, and I didn’t know that we had three bones in our ears, ears are also connected to the throat and brain. I also learned that there are three different parts to the ear, the inner ear, middle ear, and outer ear.

Can you get an ear transplant?

If so will you be able to hear?

When you clean out your ears does it push the earwax towards the eardrum?
Picture of the Ear: Ear Conditions and Treatments

2 thoughts on “Blog 1/31/21

1. I really liked your groups presentation, it was very informative. I also love your questions about ear transplants, and I haven’t even heard about such a thing until reading your blog. All the things your group taught us about the ear were new things to me, and it was very helpful.

-Jack

• Dear Jack, Thank you! I am still wondering if ear transplants are possible but I’m guessing yes. I didn’t think that our slideshow was that good, but I’m glad that you learned something from it!

-Dylann